Xsquared Privacy Terms
1. Information Collected-Google LLC’s X division (“X”) will collect the following information (“Data”) about you via the EnterpriseAlumni platform (“Platform”):
a. Your email address
b. Your name
c. Your IP address
d. Any other information you voluntarily provide as part of your profile (including, but not limited to, information about your role at X, X employee resource groups you associate with, your resume, and your employer)
e. Any discussion threads you participate in or comments you make within the Platform discussion forums
2. Why X Collects Data-X will use your Data to do the following:
a. Communicate with you regarding X, Alphabet Inc., and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you based on your Platform profile
b. Allow you to communicate with other users of the Platform
c. Allow you to use all of the Platform’s features
3. Your Privacy Controls
a. Certain third parties will have access to your Data in order to allow for you to access and use the Platform, including:
i. EnterpriseAlumni-the third party provider of the Platform. This will be done in order to create and administer your account, and to allow you to access and use the Platform.
ii. Other X alumni who have signed up to use the Platform
iii. X affiliates that may be interested in communicating updates and information to you regarding their company and projects
b. In the event X chooses to switch providers, your data would be migrated from EnterpriseAlumni to the new provider.
c. You may deactivate your account at any time. Doing so will hide all of your profile Data from other users of the Platform and deidentified your forum Data. Deactivated accounts may be reactivated at any time.
d. You may delete your account at any time. Doing so will remove all of your profile Data from the Platform within 7 days. Forum Data will remain in an deidentified format.
e. You may edit your profile data at any time. You may elect to update profile Data sections from private to public or public to private at any time.
4. Data Portability
a. We will not share your Data except in the following ways:
i. With Platform domain administrators. We will share your Data with EnterpriseAlumni in order to:
1. Access and retain information stored in your account, like your email
2. View statistics regarding your account or broadly across all accounts
3. Change your account password
4. Suspend or terminate your account access
5. Receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request
ii. For external processing: We may provide Data to our affiliates and other trusted businesses or persons to process it for us, based on our instructions and in compliance with these terms and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
iii. For legal reasons: We will share Data with third parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the Data is reasonably necessary to:
1. Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request. We share information about the number and type of requests we receive from governments in Google’s Transparency Report.
2. Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
3. Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
4. Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
iv. If we determine that the Platform should be replaced with a different service provider’s platform that provides a substantially similar experience to you, we may share your Data with such third party service provider in order to provide you access to that third party service provider’s platform.
5. Keeping Your Data Secure
a. We will keep your Data secure in accordance with Google’s security practices, which can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US#infosecurity
6. Retaining Your Data
a. Unless you elect to delete your Data in accordance with Section 3 of these terms, we will retain your Data in accordance with Google’s standard practices, which can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US#inforetaining
7. About These Terms
a. We comply with applicable regulatory requirements, in the same manner that Google does for all products and services, as outlined here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US#enforcement
b. These terms and conditions only apply to your use of the Platform. They do not apply to:
i. The information practices of other companies and websites that may be linked from the Platform
ii. Other Google services and products
c. We may change these privacy terms from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under these terms without your explicit consent. If changes are significant, we’ll provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification of changes).